Professional services for an array of projects
- Boundary (Property) Surveys
- ALTA-ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Topographic (Topo) Surveys
- Construction Stake-Out (& As-Built Surveys)
- Volumetric Surveys (& Earthwork Calculations)
- Control Surveys &Location Surveys
- Hazardous Site Surveys
(40 Hr. Hazardous Training)
- Gas Well Plats
- Pipeline Surveys
- Boundary Records Abstracting
- AutoCAD® mapping & Color Plotting
- GPS Surveying and GIS Mapping
DEM Surveying, P.C. is an emerging small business concern founded by Daniel E. Moore, PLS in 1999. We would like to extend a personal thank you to all of our clients and friends for helping with our success. In June 2006 we relocated to our new Professional Office building located in the Brookville Industrial Park just South of Interstate 80, Exit 81.
In 2009 D.E.M. was approved and certified as a Qualified HUBZone small business concern (SBC). In addition to required commercial or business insurance coverages, D.E.M. carries Professional Liability insurance. We look forward to continuing to grow and provide quality Professional Surveying services for many more projects in the future!
Professional surveying services are provided to clients throughout Pennsylvania. Our field and office personnel utilize state of the art equipment. Clients may expect final plans to be plotted in color with the latest AutoCAD® software technology, and may be provided in digital format on computer diskette or CD, upon request.